I don’t know about you, but I love a crispy, crunchy snack and if it can be made cheesy, even better!
Well let me tell you these Cheesy Kale Chips hit the spot! And what’s even better is they’re good for you.
Occasionally I like to enjoy a bit of organic, non-gmo, popcorn, but that’s not something I really want to have as a go-to snack, especially when it’s at night that I usually want it.
So instead of chowing down on 4 cups of popcorn (carbs/grains), because lets face it stopping at one cup takes some serious will power and discipline, now you can crunch down on these cheesy kale chips without guilt, all while satisfying that crispy, crunchy, cheesy craving!
Try these today or for your next at home movie night snack!
- 1 Bunch Organic Kale
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 2 large sheet pans with parchment paper, for easy clean up.
- Rinse any dirt from kale leaves and pat dry with a paper towel. Cut out the stems and cut or tear the outer part of the leaves into 1" pieces.
- Drizzle the olive oil over kale pieces and combine, massaging the oil into the leaves. Sprinkle nutritional yeast and sea salt evenly over the kale and continue to massage into leaves until combined.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes, checking halfway through to estimate how much longer you feel they need and switching the racks they are on if you bake 2 trays at once.