I am a certified Transformational Coach, Nutritional Therapist, Access Consciousness Bars Practitioner, Emotion Code Practitioner and graduate of the Institute of Nutritional Leadership with Dr. Axe, where I continued to learn even more about diet trends, common deficiencies, digestive health, essential oil therapy, fitness and weight loss, lifestyle strategies, detoxification and alternative therapies. I aim to support all clients of Nourishing Transformations LLC spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically by using my trainings, personal experience and professional expertise.
I am not a medical doctor and I make no claims to any specialized medical training. This content and support is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any diseases. It is intended for informational, educational, and self-empowerment purposes only. Please consult with your doctor or wellness professional if you have any questions regarding the information contained within this website, any freebies, video series or within any of Nourishing Transformations programs and services. You, the viewer/consumer/client, assume the risks inherent in making health and lifestyle changes. You agree to release Emily Brown and Nourishing Transformations LLC of any and all losses, liability, injuries, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever. Please listen to your body and make your own well-informed decisions.
There are no refunds on programs, services or products whether coaching or downloadable, viewed, copied, or stored in an electronic format. Please read the full program details before purchasing any online program, product or service.
Any and all materials, from a program or otherwise, are strictly for your personal use and benefit, therefore, no part of it can be shared, redistributed, copied or sold. All materials are copyrighted and remain the property of their respective owners. Materials made available to private group forums, by email, or any other means, may not be distributed in any fashion, print or electronic.
In compliance with guidelines set forth by the FTC, please assume the following about all links and posts on this site.
Occasionally I may link to products I use and love. If I am an affiliate that means if you decide to make a purchase and you click on my link to do so, I may make a small commission (at no additional cost to you – you’ll pay the same either way).
• Some links on nourishing-transformations.com may be affiliate links, for which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items. You will not pay anything additional for your purchase. I thank you kindly for the support!
• As I continue to grow, these affiliate links are a way for me to offset my costs.
• If I post an affiliate link to a product, it is something that I have personally used unless otherwise noted. All products I recommend, I support and would recommend without an affiliate link.
• Unless otherwise noted, all reviews are of items I have purchased myself and I am not paid or compensated in any way. Any items sent to me for free for review are noted as such.
• I only recommend products that are consistent with my values and I think would be of benefit to my readers and clients.