I am a certified Transformational Coach by HMBA, certified Nutritional Therapist by The Health Sciences Academy and also graduated from the Institute of Nutritional Leadership with Dr. Axe, where I continued to learn even more about diet trends, common deficiencies, digestive health, essential oil therapy, fitness and weight loss, lifestyle strategies, detoxification and alternative therapies. I aim to support all clients of Nourishing Transformations LLC spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically by using my trainings, personal experience and professional expertise.
I am not a medical doctor and I make no claims to any specialized medical training. This content is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any diseases. It is intended to provide informational, education, and self-empowerment to my clients. Please consult with your doctor or wellness professional if you have any questions regarding the information contained on this website or within any of Nourishing Transformations programs and make your own well-informed decisions. You, the client, assume the risks inherent in making lifestyle changes. The user, reader and Client releases the Coach from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever.
There are no refunds on programs or products that can be downloaded, viewed, copied, or stored in an electronic format. Please read the full program details before purchasing any online program or product.
Program materials are strictly for your personal use and benefit, therefore, no part of it can be shared, redistributed, copied or sold. All materials are copyrighted and remain the property of their respective owners. Materials made available to private group forums, by email, or any other means, may not be distributed in any fashion, print nor electronic.
In compliance with guidelines set forth by the FTC, please assume the following about all links and posts on this site.
Occasionally I may link to products I use and love. If I am an affiliate that means if you decide to make a purchase and you click on my link to do so, I may make a small commission (at no additional cost to you – you’ll pay the same either way).
• Some links on nourishing-transformations.com may be affiliate links, for which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items. You will not pay anything additional for your purchase. I thank you kindly for the support!
• As I continue to grow, these affiliate links are a way for me to offset my costs.
• If I post an affiliate link to a product, it is something that I have personally used unless otherwise noted. All products I recommend, I support and would recommend without an affiliate link.
• Unless otherwise noted, all reviews are of items I have purchased myself and I am not paid or compensated in any way. Any items sent to me for free for review are noted as such.
• I only recommend products that are consistent with my values and I think would be of benefit to my readers and clients.